Temple Israel Shops
Need Help Shopping?
- Immunocompromised or homebound?
- Caring for an elderly or sick individual?
Temple Israel can do grocery shopping for you!
How do you start? *
- Write a detailed grocery** list including your name, address, and phone number and email the list to SocialActionTINR@gmail.com or call Amy (917.348.2301) or Mia (914.629.2794)
- Alternatively, submit your detailed list by filling out this shopping form or, fill out the form below.
- Temple Israel staff with volunteers will drop off at your doorstep or doorman. Please make arrangements if help is needed for unloading.
- You will be billed later for the cost of your order. A Temple Israel staff person will call to arrange for payment (credit card or ACH payments accepted). A credit card fee will apply.
Amy Ecker, Mia Egelberg
Co-Committee Social Action Chairs
*If you’ve already provided your list, your shopping has been scheduled, and you will be contacted.
**Only select grocery stores