Temple Israel Cares
Temple Israel Cares serves our Temple community with physical and emotional support during times joy and sorrow. Temple Israel Cares provides gift baskets, food, cards, visits and phone calls during times of bereavement and illness. The committee also reaches out to congregants during celebratory milestone events as well, furthering our Temple mission of being a caring community based on Jewish ideals.
- College Packing – Join members in packing college care packages. Questions? Call (914) 235-1800 or email email@example.com
- Shiva – Our clergy will support you through this difficult time and lead minyan for your family while sitting shiva. Contact Beverly To, Clergy Lifecycle Coordinator.
- Hospital Visits – Did you know that Temple Israel’s clergy will come and visit you or your loved one while in the hospital? Contact Beverly To, Clergy Lifecycle Coordinator.
- Yahrzheit List – Contact Beverly To, Clergy Lifecycle Coordinator.
- Baskets – For births and deaths as well as New Membership baskets. Contact Temple Israel Cares Committee Chair, Sari Bedevian.