Temple Israel Cares
Temple Israel Cares’ mission is to foster a deeper sense of community among Temple Israel members at significant moments through deeds, events and support.
Temple Israel Cares (TIC) serves our Temple community with physical and emotional support during times joy and sorrow. TIC provides gift baskets, food, cards, visits and phone calls during times of bereavement and illness. The committee also reaches out to congregants during celebratory milestone events as well, furthering our Temple mission of being a caring community based on Jewish ideals.
- College Packing – Join members in packing college care packages. Questions? Call (914) 235-1800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shiva – Our clergy will support you through this difficult time and lead minyan for your family while sitting shiva. Contact Andi Rosenthal, Clergy Assistant/Lifecycle Coordinator.
- Hospital Visits – Did you know that Temple Israel’s clergy will come and visit you or your loved one while in the hospital? Contact Andi Rosenthal, Clergy Assistant/Lifecycle Coordinator.
- Yarzheit List – Contact Andi Rosenthal, Clergy Assistant/Lifecycle Coordinator.
- Baskets – For births and deaths as well as New Membership baskets. Contact Temple Israel Cares Committee Chair, Toni Hoffman