July 2, 2021, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Add to iCal | Add to Google Calendar
Sign Ups for Friday Night Services Not Necessary Anymore!
|We are very excited to announce that Friday Shabbat evening services will resume in our sanctuary for a limited capacity of 70 attendees. It is our greatest desire to return to the synagogue so that we can celebrate Shabbat as a community.
READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES!
We’ve outlined the steps we are taking and detail our expectations for attendees.
The sanctuary layout will be very different from what we were used to pre-COVID. The only seats in the sanctuary will be those provided for those registered to attend services. Seat groupings will be separated socially-distanced. Each family group will be seated together as a pod. The clergy will be distanced on the bimah. There will also be a designated section of the sanctuary for the technology required to livestream and provide for ZOOM participation. Doors to the outside will be left open to maximize air ventilation.
We ask that you consider the following:
- No one will be granted entry to the temple without a mask. A mask covering the mouth and nose must be worn at all times while inside the temple.
- All attendees will enter through the main doors. If there is a group ahead of you, please wait until they have checked in.
- Each individual must clean his/her hands with the alcohol-based sanitizer that is available at the entrance.
- Prayer books and handouts will be placed on the seats ahead of time, and should be left on the seats at the end of the service.
- Restrooms and coatroom will be limited to one person at a time.
- Water fountains will not be in use.
- Kippot and Tallitot will not be available from the synagogue.
- You will be asked to read and approve a wellness checklist below.
- If you cannot keep your spot, please call the Temple Office at (914) 235-1800 so that we can give your spot to someone else.
- If anyone who has attended a service develops any symptoms of COVID-19, or tests positive for COVID-19, immediately call the Temple and leave a detailed message for Anita Aronoff, Executive Director, at (914) 235-1800 x 214.
Thank you for your cooperation!