Have Fun, While Social Distancing!
Join us for a Drive-In Movie…
Come out, and enjoy. We’ll be showing “The Man From U.N.C.L.E.” *
Admission FREE, Popcorn Available for Sale.
Arrive at 8:30 pm. Movie begins at 9:00 pm.
Some things to remember…
- Guaranteed spots to the first 30 respondents and accepting any additional attendees on a first come, first serve basis. All are welcome but space can only be guaranteed for those who RSVP (to Robby Alter or Sharon Gorman). Rain date Sunday.
- Cars are to be turned off once in their space. No running engines.
- All participants are asked to open the windows on the left side of their cars to aid in proper distancing.
- Bring a fully charged phone which is needed for the movie audio.
- For participants that are able, they can connect to their car’s audio through their Bluetooth, and will likely have an enhanced experience.
- Use the restrooms before you arrive; no Temple access during the event.
- Details for audio: to get the most out of the evening, retrieve the movie audio by joining a zoom call by dialing (646) 558 – 8656. Input Meeting ID (919 4069 32320) when prompted. Connecting your phone to a speaker, such as car Bluetooth systems, can enhance the experience but is not required. If you experience significant lag on the audio redial in.
Watch the trailer at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-OW9FXwLyI
* © 2015 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
See you here, at Temple Israel!