Camp Pinebrook’s Cultural Exchange – Housing Needed!
Summer Housing Needed for Camp Pinebrook’s Israeli Staff
We are asking families to be hosts and cultural ambassadors … will you host a young adult?
What is needed: Housing between June 12-August 20. We are asking for a family to host for a minimum of two-weeks, either one or two Israeli staff members (ages are 21-24).
What is expected:
- A bedroom for 1 or 2 young adults (they liked to be paired, if possible)
- Please provide breakfast and dinner on the weekdays (they can cook for themselves, but also enjoy time with host families)
- They will be working from 8:30-6:00pm during the weekday
- Transportation is helpful, but not required
- Often on the weekends, the staff member will do their own thing
- Please invite them to participate in family activities
You can request male or female house guests.
If you would like to learn more or are interested in hosting, Please email Laurie Dubner, or Rabbi Jesse