Becoming a "Great Place for Babies" school* with our Bright Horizons Family Solutions partner has been a joy for our congregation. Now, people of all ages have a special place here at Temple Israel.
Our Great Places for Babies program is designed to provide a warm, welcoming environment in which your baby can thrive and grow from a bundle of joy to a bundle of curiosity. With our emphasis on creating a loving, healthy, and safe place for your child to feel secure, each baby’s primary caregiver is a nurturing child development professional who is responsible for your baby’s prime times: those critical one-to-one moments of caring, play, and communication.
Even these youngest of children are encouraged to learn about their world through our developmentally appropriate curriculum that invites exploration, celebrates each important milestone, and supports the transition from the sensory motor world of infancy to the increasingly social and self-directed world of toddlers.
Kehillah School provides a child care experience that helps babies:
- Deeply connect with others in a caring community that facilitates early relationships which foster a sense of security and trust.
- Make sense of the world by exploring a rich sensory environment filled with different sights, sounds, textures, and sensations.
- Discover and develop all physical powers with room to grow, in soft, safe places to roll over and pull up, to creep and crawl, and to step out into the world.
- Learn to communicate fully in a place filled with wonderful conversations, rhyming, finger plays, singing, reading, and abundant smiles and hugs.
- Discover how the world works, using quality educational materials and learning experiences that evoke and satisfy the natural curiosity of young minds.
The Kehillah School welcomes the opportunity to introduce children as young as 6 weeks of age to our nurturing developmental program.
* 2011 Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC www.brighthorizons.com